We take our Pop! Vinyl and other collectibles VERY seriously, and we know you do too. So rather than risk theft, damage, and other postal mishaps ALL of our shipments are handled by Auspost eParcel and we require all deliveries to be signed for unless you specifically request us to leave it at the door.
This means your delivery is packed with love and care and shipped direct to your door, trackable, insured against damage, and fast!
We have created our own custom boxes that are thicker than others on the market, and we are constantly experimenting with our box supplier in the hope of improving them even more. In the case of shipments that are too large to use our custom boxes we double-box and buffer them with newspaper. You’ll open your package and won’t believe how ridiculously protected things are 🙂
Please note that if you choose to waive our standard requirement for a signature we will have no recourse with Auspost should your item go missing.
When can I expect my delivery?
Excellent question! There are a few variables involved, but as a rule the following guidelines apply:
– if the item is in stock at our store, we’ll usually have it on its way within one of two business days. This can vary based on workload and some other factors, but with shipments leaving each and every day we definitely try and get things moving ASAP.
– if the item isn’t at the store, but is in stock at the warehouse, allow a few more days for them to process the order and get it to us. Sometimes we’re forced to do this if a box is damaged and we didn’t notice it when putting it on the shelf, or if the item is uncommon or from a more obscure line that we don’t hold in regular stock
– if the item is out of stock at the warehouse we’ll contact you with some options. Our stock is synced with that of the warehouse several times per week, so generally speaking you won’t find items on our site that are vaulted or discontinued unless we have physical stock on our shelves.
– at times there are massive demands on our resources – often due to sales, or during peak periods around the big conventions and associated releases (eg ECCC, SDCC, NYCC, etc). While these times don’t generally delay shipment schedules outside of the maximum 7 business days we use as our internal “worst case scenario” for getting shipments out, they can slow things down compared to our regular shipping times.
You should expect to see an email with shipping notification and tracking details no later than 7 business days from the time of your order – if it has taken longer than that, please contact us ASAP!
If you have a specific deadline you need to meet with your order, please contact us via livechat, Facebook Messenger, or email to let us know and and we’ll confirm with you that it is possible. We will go to the ends of the earth for our customers to meet your important deadlines, and often upgrade to Express Post if that is what it takes.
Important – Orders containing pre-ordered items
– if you have pre-order items in your order you shipment will not leave until all items are in stock. We often shuffle things around for customers who have multiple orders in with differing release dates, but this is not always possible during peak times.
WE CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH – If you require in-stock items urgently, we advise that you create a separate order for the pre-order items. Funko have been known to push release dates back without notice and this can cause a lot of frustration that we have zero control over. Orders that contain pre-ordered items that are continuously pushed back by Funko are extremely frustrating for customers and our staff, and we are never given notice that these items are being pushed back – often the first we hear of it is when we are following an order up for a customer.
Moral of the story – it is ALWAYS better to separate in-stock items orders and pre-orders. If you are in any doubt about the current availability of a product please use the contact form on the bottom-right of the website anytime and we’ll be happy to provide you with any of the information you require.
What happens if my delivery is damaged?
First and most important thing – don’t panic! We understand that it’s terrible to receive damaged items and we hate to see it happen, but rest assured that we stand behind our boxes and our packing skills, and we back all shipments with insurance to cover anything that happens during the transit.
We take the condition of our deliveries VERY seriously, and go to great effort and expense to have them reach you in absolutely perfect condition every time. If the box that your shipment came in (the outer box, not the Pop) is damaged, tell the driver at the time and send us a photo. This helps us out a lot with our insurance and warranty claim.
If you open up our box and the contents are damaged, again please take photos for us documenting the damage and email us right away. The sooner you get in touch, the sooner we can get the insurance claim going (to help us) and the sooner we can sort out returns and replacements (to help you).
We’ll make sure you get your mint condition item, even if the worst happens we’ll take care of you whenever possible.
In cases where items have been either mistakenly sent or if items arrive damaged we are very happy to organise a return for you (shipping back to us won’t cost you anything) and, if available, we’ll get the correct or undamaged item out to you as soon as possible.
If an item is out of stock and can’t be replaced, we will happily refund the purchase amount (and if the damaged item is the only item we shipped to you we will also refund your shipping).
Popbot does not offer refunds for change of mind. This includes scenarios where you made a mistake with the items you ordered. In the event you would like to return your item for another product or store credit, the customer is liable for any and all shipping costs associated. The item must be returned in exactly the same condition it was received by the customer.
You must contact Popbot to discuss any issues within 30 days of receiving your item(s). Popbot reserves the right to refuse any return of a product due to change of mind.
Other important items to note
Sometimes our supplier provides us with incorrect or missing product shots. Other times the image provided may display a sticker. We do not guarantee stickers until such time as we have the product in our hands to personally inspect it, and if we have inspected it and can definitively confirm we will do so. Sometimes item colours and designs may differ from that on the listing.
If in doubt, we urge you to contact us before purchase, as we do not offer exchanges or refunds if you order the wrong item.
Any other questions?
Email us any time at [email protected], use the contact form at the bottom-right corner, or send us a private message via our Facebook page. All of these contact methods are monitored almost around the clock so we will do our very best to get back to you ASAP.